(a) register as a member to the Website to receive data, services or marketing material
(b) submit responses to questions posed by us or
(c) submit a specific enquiry to us in respect of which you would like us to answer you.
Depending on the circumstances for collection, personal information that we collect is usually any or all of the following: your name, title, age, birth date, country, email addresses and contact details.
We may also collect other personal information from you when needed to provide data, service or other information that you requested.
We will not normally collect any sensitive personal data and in any event will request your explicit consent if we do, unless required otherwise by legal obligations as per lawfulness for processing under Article 6 of the General Data Protection Regulations.
- For “service administration purposes”, which means that we may contact you for reasons related to membership, educational or up and coming events service you have signed up
- To contact you about a submission you have made to the Website, including any content you provide;
- To analyse and improve the services offered on the Website.
In line with the Data Protection Act (CAP.586) and Directive 95/45/EC ( GDPR ) the contents of this e-mail shall be for the use of its purpose only and will be kept by Malta Institute of Management for the necessary period as allowed by GDPR regulations and any other applicable legislation. Email sent by MiM staff including their attachments may be confidential, legally privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The contents of such emails must not be published, copied, disclosed or transmitted in any form to any person or entity unless expressly authorized by the sender. If you have received an email in error you are requested to advise the sender by return email and delete it immediately. Malta Institute of Management does not warrant the accuracy of any supplied information or that of the email. It is also recommended that any attachments in such emails would be scanned prior to opening, as we cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. Malta Institute of Management hereby gives notice that data subjects may upon written confirmation ask to access, rectify or erase any personal data subject to the firm`s obligations under the laws of Malta.
Protection of your privacy is important to us
What personal data do we obtain from you?
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies, then click OK.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu and then select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set “Firefox will:” to “Use custom settings for history”.
- Uncheck mark Accept cookies from sites to disable
- Click OK to close the Options window.
- At the top of the Safari window, click the “Cog” button, and then click on “Preferences”.
- Click the Security toolbar button and select the option “Accept cookies only from sites I visit”.
- Click the “Close” button to save your change.
Should you be using another internet browser, please check the instruction on your help function on how to disable and delete cookies.
- What rights do you have?
Any further questions?
Terms and conditions apply . For more info send email to [email protected]