The ACAMS Certified Global Sanctions Specialist (CGSS) certification is the global programme for equipping professionals with the tools they need to understand and interpret changing sanctions regimes.
In the sanctions world, change is a certainty. The best way to be prepared is to understand the principles underlying sanctions compliance. CGSS focuses on concepts, legal frameworks, regulator expectations, and established best practices in global sanctions. Become certified in as little as four months.
Benefits of the ACAMS CGSS Certification for organizations:
- Embed sanctions compliance into your organization, with a consistent global training program
- Standardize and benchmark the knowledge of all of your sanctions professionals
- Confidence that your sanctions compliance team is regulatory ready
Benefits of the ACAMS CGSS Certification for professionals:
- Comprehensive training on sanctions principles
- Validate your knowledge and experience, with a globally recognized certification
- Become part of the diverse, global ACAMS community
Studying CGSS will enable professionals to:
- Understand sanctions measures, their purpose, and how they are introduced
- Learn to identify sanctions evasion techniques
- Understand sanctions due diligence
- Gain a detailed understanding of the risks of non-compliance
- Upon acceptance by ACAMS, the student will receive the examination voucher. From the date of the voucher, the student has six months to do the exam
- The exam is being done online at the Computer Centre in Zebbug
- Duration of exam is of 3.5 hours
- The student will have 120 multiple choice questions. Pass mark is 75
- A resit can be done at least 60 days from the first attempt
This certification falls under the Get Qualified Scheme.
For further information on the above, please contact us on: