Having high performing teams is simply not enough for an organisation to reach its potential. If an organisation is to achieve its stated mission and objectives, the teams that make up the organisation, must collaborate, and work closely together and in unison.
Without effective team meetings, no team can really achieve its potential. With this in mind, we will also talk about effective team meeting practices, such as preparing the agenda, minutes and organising meeting logistics.
In this two-hour session, participants will learn about;
- Team management
- Teamwork principles- team work and team cohesion
- Definition of what a team truly is
- The characteristics of a high performing team
- The different stages of team formation- initial stage to the mourning stage
- The role of team leaders during the various stages of team’s development